Secure communications across the battlespace
Military Satellite Communications
UHF to KA SATCOM Services and Systems and Systems for Air, Land, and Sea, with On-the-Move, On-the-Pause, and Fixed Communications.
Tactical Data Links + Line-Of-Sight Networks
MIDS/Link 16 Communications and LOS Data Links.
Global Antenna Leadership
Other installations include thousands of limited motion antenna systems and over 550 full-motion antennas. In addition, Viasat is the leader in remote sensing antenna systems that process the imaging data for applications like Google Maps. The company’s total of more than 100 of these systems is more than all other providers of these systems worldwide.
Better Communications for More Markets
We build complete antenna systems "from RF to bits"
- Panels and mechanical structures that form the antenna
- Motors and controllers that position the reflectors
- Radio frequency transmit/receive electronics, high-speed modems, and software systems that deliver a stream of bits to the end customer
- Low-profile, high-frequency radomes for the airborne terminals
New and custom satellite communication antennas
Though we’re proud of our heritage in large satellite antennas, we’re constantly developing new products and adapting our antenna know-how to customers building new generation, custom systems as well.
Service & Maintenance
We offer installation, integration, upgrades, field service and support of your L-, S-, X-, and Ka-band systems worldwide.
360-Degree View with all Operators
With Link 16 communications from Viasat, you can now have a 360-degree view with all operators and assets accounted for in the Common Operating Picture.
We arm more warfighters on more platforms with the most secure, jam-resistant Link 16 communications so joint and allied forces have the ability to exchange situational awareness data (friendly and enemy) and command and control information in real time.
A Clearer Battlefield Picture
By packaging the most advanced capabilities into the next-generation of Link 16 terminals - every warfighter, platform, and node can leverage the nearly worldwide presence of Link 16 to create an even more robust network and achieve the connectivity that’s needed across the battlespace.
- Built-in interoperability with Viasat’s family of Link 16 terminals
- Manage and troubleshoot your own Link 16 networks and terminals with Viasat’s software tools
- Better performance per dollar with Viasat’s support equipment so you can get more value out of your equipment and optimize your mission
- Lower logistics costs with in-country/field support to help you address repair needs much faster
- Reduce risk with 360-degree support from Viasat, including CONOPs development, training, network design, and help with lifecycle requirements
To learn more about our General Services Administration contract, please don’t hesitate to contact a Darley rep at your earliest convenience. Thanks for choosing Darley Defense!