Trauma Wall Kit
In today’s world you never know when a serious injury will occur. Being prepared for when it happens doesn’t have to be scary, overly expensive or difficult to manage. The goal of TRAMEDIC™ is to place real life-saving treatments in civilian’s hands because sometimes injuries are so serious you don’t have time to wait for help. TRAMEDIC™this by incorporating a mix of intuitive products, simple instructions and effective training videos to ensure you and your organization are prepared for the worst. When you open a TRAMEDIC™ kit, you won’t find a box full of Bandaids® and a claim that the kit can treat 50 people. You will find top quality life-saving devices that are simple and effective in buying time for critically injured people: Items like a tourniquet used by soldiers to stop severe bleeding, bandages to cover serious cuts and dressings to treat someone that is badly burned - truly life saving devices that can easily be used with minimal instructions.
The largest of the TRAMEDIC™ family, the wall-mounted kit is designed for use in industrial facilities, educational facilities, sporting venues, and areas where a larger number of people are present.
- Removable soft case has a top-mounted easy-carry handle as well as adjustable shoulder straps
- The kit is organized with three divider shelves and two pockets
- Removable decision tree or flowchart that is attached to the center of the soft case
- Four licenses to our training portal
- Kit tracking for product expiration dates
- Clean design and noticeable enough to locate in an emergency