S-CUT QE Emergency Cutting Tool
With amazing cutting capability you can easily cut heavy leather belt, tarpaulin or ground cloth. With same easiness you cut paper or plastic bags string, rope. Etc. Only your imagination sets the limit. The QE is ready to use, just place the material to be cut between the handle and the black plastic support and pull.
S-CUT is designed for use on patients in rescue situations as well as emergency situations in hospitals. It is a fast way to remove the patient’s clothes in order to expose injuries without needing to change the patient’s position which could inflict further injury or unnecessary pain.
S-CUT replaces scissors, knifes and similar tools. Ordinary fabrics as well as leather belts, zippers and heavy outerwear can be easily cut. All you need is a free edge of the clothes where you can start the cut.
S-CUT is designed for optimal ergonomics and provides an excellent grip. Using scissors in heavy materials will most often require a lot of effort. The S-CUT is used with a pulling action requiring minimal effort.
The circular cutting blade is recessed in order to protect the patient and user from injury. The cutting blade can be easily replaced without the need for any additional tools. Few parts, which can be easily removed and assembled, makes the cleaning process easy.
The S-CUT is used with success in hospitals and ambulance stations throughout Europe, the Swedish International Rescue Service, Fire Brigades, and the Swedish Army.
Stainless steel, anodized aluminum and heat resistant plastic parts (up to 100 degrees C, 212 degrees F). Strong detergents may affect the anodized surface but will not affect the cutting performance.
- Shears can be taken from medics or hospital personnel and used to harm them. This is a much more difficult task with the S-Cuts.
- Motorcycle leathers! There is no comparison.
- S-Cuts improve the time it takes to expose the chest to apply defibrillator pads.
- Currently in use by FBI HAZMAT, Navy EOD units, US Army CST/WMD units, US Special Ops forces, Emergency Departments, paramedics, etc...
- Fireman and other suits removed much faster