AMT SIMULATION provides an extensive range of simulator solutions to help your team train for every fire and rescue scenario. They specialize tailored made solutions for every customer from new simulators, to maintenance, and repair of existing systems.
- Class A and B structures
- Fire demonstration units
- Confined spaces
- Oil rigs, refineries, pumping, and distribution stations
- Shipbuilding yards
- Chemical plants
- Refueling Stations
- Storage facilities
- Tanker trucks
- Mobile aircraft and structures
- Fighter jets
- Tanker jets
- Cargo turbo props and jets
- Upgrades to existing systems
The ARFF (Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting) industry requires very specialized products that replicate the challenges faced in emergencies involving aircraft. Our SIMULATION custom-built aircraft fire simulators range from the largest wide body aircraft to the smallest general aviation airplanes. Customers get to work with our company to decide the complexity level of the fire simulator as well as the training scenarios that they ultimately want to accomplish.
Military Aircraft Simulators
SIMULATION’s Military Aircraft Simulators provide realistic live fire training for any fixed wing or rotor craft model utilized by militaries throughout the world. From fighter jets, to transport planes, from attack helicopters, to tilt rotors, our exacting engineering and design elements replicate the sizes and dimensions of the real-world aircraft, which enable firefighting and rescue crews to be prepared and trained to the highest level possible. MAFT (Mobile Aircraft Fire Training) units are also available in many models and sizes that are mounted on trailers. These can be towed over the road so that training requirements can be met at multiple installations.
360-Degree View with all Operators
With Link 16 communications from Viasat, you can now have a 360-degree view with all operators and assets accounted for in the Common Operating Picture.
We arm more warfighters on more platforms with the most secure, jam-resistant Link 16 communications so joint and allied forces have the ability to exchange situational awareness data (friendly and enemy) and command and control information in real time.
A Clearer Battlefield Picture
By packaging the most advanced capabilities into the next-generation of Link 16 terminals - every warfighter, platform, and node can leverage the nearly worldwide presence of Link 16 to create an even more robust network and achieve the connectivity that’s needed across the battlespace.
- Built-in interoperability with Viasat’s family of Link 16 terminals
- Manage and troubleshoot your own Link 16 networks and terminals with Viasat’s software tools
- Better performance per dollar with Viasat’s support equipment so you can get more value out of your equipment and optimize your mission
- Lower logistics costs with in-country/field support to help you address repair needs much faster
- Reduce risk with 360-degree support from Viasat, including CONOPs development, training, network design, and help with lifecycle requirements