The only on premise gear cleaning & inspection company.
As a certified ISP, Redline delivers advanced cleanings in accordance with all NFPA 1851 guidelines through a team of professionally trained active and retired firefighters.
A Better Way To Clean
The best way to protect firefighters against harmful toxins is to decontaminate gear directly after a major incident. Traditional turnout gear cleaning methods can take weeks to be completed and can cost departments tens of thousands of dollars, oftentimes leaving firefighters with inadequate and dirty gear for an extended period of time. Redline’s Mobile Extraction Unit® can clean and inspect over 40 sets of gear and have them back in service in less than a day without ever leaving the station.
Safeguard Your Health
In addition to their focus on cleaning turnout gear, RedLine specializes in the complete decontamination of equipment, buildings, and vehicles. Safegaurd your health and the health of others by properly decontaminating from deadly threats.
- Airborne Pathogens
- Biological agents
Services You Need
NFPA 1851 guidelines require turnout gear to be cleaned and inspected by a certified ISP two times per year. RedLine’s regular cleaning program will decontaminate and inspect all turnout gear and have the gear back in service within hours not weeks, all while never leaving your station.
Military Satellite Communications
UHF to KA SATCOM Services and Systems and Systems for Air, Land, and Sea, with On-the-Move, On-the-Pause, and Fixed Communications.
Tactical Data Links + Line-Of-Sight Networks
MIDS/Link 16 Communications and LOS Data Links.
Better Communications for More Markets
We build complete antenna systems "from RF to bits"
- Panels and mechanical structures that form the antenna
- Motors and controllers that position the reflectors
- Radio frequency transmit/receive electronics, high-speed modems, and software systems that deliver a stream of bits to the end customer
- Low-profile, high-frequency radomes for the airborne terminals
360-Degree View with all Operators
With Link 16 communications from Viasat, you can now have a 360-degree view with all operators and assets accounted for in the Common Operating Picture.
We arm more warfighters on more platforms with the most secure, jam-resistant Link 16 communications so joint and allied forces have the ability to exchange situational awareness data (friendly and enemy) and command and control information in real time.
A Clearer Battlefield Picture
By packaging the most advanced capabilities into the next-generation of Link 16 terminals - every warfighter, platform, and node can leverage the nearly worldwide presence of Link 16 to create an even more robust network and achieve the connectivity that’s needed across the battlespace.
- Built-in interoperability with Viasat’s family of Link 16 terminals
- Manage and troubleshoot your own Link 16 networks and terminals with Viasat’s software tools
- Better performance per dollar with Viasat’s support equipment so you can get more value out of your equipment and optimize your mission
- Lower logistics costs with in-country/field support to help you address repair needs much faster
- Reduce risk with 360-degree support from Viasat, including CONOPs development, training, network design, and help with lifecycle requirements