Power Cord Reel
COXREELS® PC Series spring driven "Power Cord" reels are heavy duty, industrial grade power sources. They replace tangled extension cords and self-retract to increase safety, productivity and efficiency. Modeled after the P and SH Series, the PC Series are designed for long-lasting, trouble-free performance even under the most demanding conditions.
- Electrical current runs through a 25AMP / 600V rated slip ring (35AMP on select models)
- Include 5' lead cable & grounding plug (except on less cord models)
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- Single pedestal cord reel with space saving design facilitates workplace organization
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor & overhead positions
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures cord at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- COMPONENT COVER - External, easily accessible, heavy gauge CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for fast and simple slip ring routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - Long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish,adjustable solid rubber cord stop, 5' lead cable and grounding plug, sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings, and accessory of your choice.
Single Industrial Receptacle