Hand Crank Hose Reel
COXREELS® 1125 Series hand crank hose reels have the features demanded by industry professionals. The industry preferred design features a sturdy one piece all welded "A" frame base, low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- External fluid path with machined solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel
- Nickel plated steel swiven on 1" models
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
- AFLAS on 1" models
- NITRILE on 1" stainless steel fluid path models
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- SWIVEL - Electroless nickel plated steel 90º full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- OUTLET RISER - Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME - Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- PERMANENTLY LUBRICATED BEARINGS - Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
100' HOSE CAPACITY