Dual Purpose Air/Electric Reel
COXREELS® C Series "Combination" Dual Purpose Air/Electric Reels are a combination of two hose reels in one compact assembly. They are perfect for applications in which two sources are needed to get the job done when space is a critical factor. The single mounting base creates stability and adds to the convenience of one mounting pattern. This series is also available in dual hose combinations.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90˚ full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- External CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for simple slip ring routine maintenance
- Include 5' lead cable & grounding plug (except on less cord models)
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- Compact two reel assembly for dual hose applications, each reel operates independently
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor & overhead positions
- One mounting pattern allow 1/2 the installation time required to install 2 reels at one station
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL & LEAD CABLE - Machined from solid brass 90˚ full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and easy hose installation. External, easily accessible, heavy gauge CPC™ powder coated steel components cover for fast and simple slip ring routine maintenance.
- CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance. Precision coil spring factory tuned and matched to application for longest life cycle and performance. CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single expanded pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Compact two reel assembly for air/ electric applications, each reel operates independently.
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings, 5' lead cable and grounding plug, and single industrial receptacle.
Single Industrial Receptacle