Keep your fire apparatus up to spec with this portable, easy-to-use, all-in-one flow and pressure, data monitoring and recording device! Designed to meet or exceed your needs for monitoring, recording, storing and retrieving measurements with ease.
- 4-Channels that independently measure and display flow/pressure data in GPM/LPM (Flow) and kPa/PSI (Pressure) for each channel using Paddlewheel and Pressure sensors
- Accommodates up to 4 varying flow tube sizes for each channel (either 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3”,4” or 5" diameter are standard)
- Battery Charge Level – status is displayed as 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%. Internal, maintenance-free, rechargeable battery can be charged by either using the provided external power supply, or 12/24 VDC external power source.
- 4-digit Red LED display for Pressure readings
- 5-digit Blue LED display for Flow
- 2-digit LED display for both Time and Counts
- Calibration data is stored by the paddlewheel flow sensor internally for individual flow tubes. Flow tubes can be used with any channel or another DataTron without having to recalibrate again. Saves time and labor.
- Summing Feature – calculates the sum of all 4 flow channels with the touch of the Flow/Sum pushbutton
- Recording your data couldn’t be easier.
- Automatic Mode –set the parameters and walk away! Recording and collecting the flow and pressure data is automated. (Records up to 99 events in Automatic Mode.) Just set the Time interval (interval between each recorded measurement), and the Counts (# of measurements recorded).
- Manual mode – DataTron takes a “snap-shot” of the flow and pressure data for all 4 channels. Quick and simple as the touch of a button!
- Simple Data Retrieval – one-button operation transfers captured/stored data to either a USB memory stick, or to your computer with the USB cable. Data is retrieved and saved as a CSV file to be viewed in spreadsheet format by any universal spreadsheet program.
DataTron works hard to simultaneously monitor, record, store and retrieve your data. Streamlines your process to ensure your fire apparatus is working properly and helps your team work smarter and more efficiently!